Imagine someone has a heart attack right next to you. We want you to know, what to do, cause every second helps.
This instruction is filmed in virtual reality style or 360 degree, so you can really experience a dramatic situation as if you were in it. So if you are ever in the situation you will know what to do and act. Train yourself today. Be part of our team.
The best experience of this film is to watch it on your mobile, in a VR app, inserted in a VR headset. So please set up your equipment before watching. It does not take a lot of time and will give you a unique and immersive viewing experience.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION COPY
This is what you need to do .. Support all steps with icon and perhaps even photos of the steps which are critical.
1.ICON / PHONE A smartphone
Android or iphone. If you can download and install apps on your smartphone then you can get started with VR.
2.ICON / VR PLAYER A VR headset
– pick up your free CPsavesVR cardboard viewer from your local fire-station. Currently only available in Washington state. The campaign will role out in other States across the country though and we will keep you posted on this site, where you can get those free viewers.
– use your own
– buy one. You can find a basic VR headset for almost any modern phone out there. The more expensive options out there are likely to be more comfortable and better built, and have high-quality lenses, though ultimately your phone is doing most of the grunt work.
3.ICON / PAIRING Pair the phone with the new viewer. On your cardboard viewer you find a QR code ICON . Move your phone over this code and your mobile will pair with your viewer. This is very important so the phone displays the film correctly for this viewer. If you do not pair your phone with the viewer the image might be blurry or not watchable.
4.ICON / INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SYMBOL.
Download the app or your choice. These are the apps the CPR film is distributed on::Samsung Video, Youtube. Wevr complete List here
If you download the film, you will have the best viewing experience, if not connect to WiFi to avoid data charges and stream the film.
Click on the video within the selected app. Again, this is where you find it > list
Step 1: Open the you tub app on your phone and start playing any video.
Step 2: Tap the three-dot “More” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Tap Cardboard, then insert your phone into your VR headset. Be cautious that it is placed properly and is securely fastened. You don’t want your phone to drop out of the viewer by accident.
Step 4. Put on the viewer and strap it onto your head (if your viewer has one) and watch . If possible, wear headphones. If you do not have headphones, turn up the volume on your device.
READY TO GO TEXT : OK ready to go?, just to be on the safe side
– have you downloaded the app you want to use.
– have you paired your cardboard-viewer with your phone ?
– click here for more frequently asked questions LINK