Click here for instructions on how to use your Cardboard viewer with your smartphone!
< on the link page > :
This is a 360 degree Virtual Reality, immersive educational experience. You will need a smartphone, a semi-quiet space, and a swivel chair if you have one.
- Warning: Our instructional video is a depiction of a very true to life senario of how a cardiac arrest emergency happens. Please be advised that the content you are about to watch may be emotionally challenging, but we believe that you will be better prepared for an actual cardiac arrest event if you are ever faced with one. We believe this experience is best for children at least 8 years of age.
INSERT EMMA VIDEO
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION COPY
This is what you need to do .. Support all steps with icon and perhaps even photos of the steps which are critical.
1.ICON / PHONE A smartphone
Android or iphone. If you can download and install apps on your smartphone then you can get started with VR.
2.ICON / VR PLAYER A VR headset
– pick up your FREE Cardboard Viewer at our Launch Event, Nov 13th Currently only available in Washington state. The campaign will role out in other States across the country though and we will keep you posted on this site, where you can get those free viewers.
– use your own
– buy one. You can find a basic VR headset for almost any modern phone out there. The more expensive options out there are likely to be more comfortable and better built, and have high-quality lenses, though ultimately your phone is doing most of the grunt work.
3.ICON / PAIRING Pair the phone with the new viewer. On your cardboard viewer you find a QR code ICON . Move your phone over this code and your mobile will pair with your viewer. This is very important so the phone displays the film correctly for this viewer. If you do not pair your phone with the viewer the image might be blurry or not watchable.
4.ICON / INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SYMBOL.
Download the app or your choice. These are the apps the CPR film is distributed on::Samsung Video, Youtube. Wevr complete List here
Click on the video within the selected app. Again, this is where you find it > list
Step 1: Open the you tub app on your phone and start playing any video.
Step 2: Tap the three-dot “More” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Tap Cardboard, then insert your phone into your VR headset. Be cautious that it is placed properly and is securely fastened. You don’t want your phone to drop out of the viewer by accident.
Step 4. Put on the viewer and strap it onto your head (if your viewer has one) and watch . If possible, wear headphones. If you do not have headphones, turn up the volume on your device.
READY TO GO TEXT : OK ready to go?, just to be on the safe side
– have you downloaded the app you want to use.
– have you paired your cardboard-viewer with your phone ?
– click here for more frequently asked questions LINK