You are officially invited to come on a 911 call with us!
#CPRsavesVR Show times are at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, or 2pm
Be a part country’s first ever 911 Cardiac Arrest Virtual Reality Experience!
Would you know what to do if you witnessed a cardiac arrest? Do you know the 3 easy steps to Chest-Compression-Only CPR? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an emergency responder on an actual 911 call? Want to show some support to your Fire & EMS Responders? Then read on….
Lacey Fire District 3 and Thurston County Medic One Want YOU TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!!!! We are sponsoring the first-ever virtual reality campaign to educate the citizens on how to save a life with Chest-Compression-Only-CPR and we want you to join us!
When : December 3rd, 2016
- Shows start at 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, or 2 pm
- Come at the top of the hour to one of the times listed above.
- You MUST register to attend as space is limited.
Where: Lacey Fire District 3 Station 31
- 1231 Franz Street Southeast, Lacey, WA
Who: All are welcome.
- Due to the realistic nature of the cardiac arrest call this experience is best for those 10 years or older.
What to bring: A friend and your smartphone or tablet!
In just a 30 minute visit you will:
- Experience a realistic cardiac arrest call in 360 degrees of immersive cinema.
- Learn the three steps to Chest-Compression-Only CPR
- Get a FREE CPRSavesVR Google Cardboard VR Viewer
- Meet your Emergency Responders and Staff
- Learn how you can help teach 8 others Chest-Compression-Only CPR
- Take a tour of our station, fire engine and medic unit
- Connect with your community
- Enter Prize Drawings & Enjoy Free Refreshments
LEARN MORE AT CPRsavesVR.com